TERMS & CONDITIONS AND INDEMNITY FORM
By registering for the Israel Tour for April 2020, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE TOUR ARRANGERS AND THE APPLICANT
The rules, guidelines and information contained in this document relates to all persons participating on any ministry trip, outreach and tour of any kind whatsoever. This document must be read and agreed upon by all attendees of the ministry trip, outreach and/or tour.
Tour Name: Israel Educational & Worship Tour - April 2020
Tour Dates: 20 April - 02 May 2020
Indemnity form of Dr. Abri Brancken & Team, (hereafter agreed and referred to as the Tour Arrangers). In addition to any other conditions which may be advised, the Tour Arrangers in all cases accept booking subject to the following conditions:
1. Neither the Tour Arrangers or any person acting for, through or an behalf of them shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever from any cause whatsoever, and without restricting the generality of the aforegoing shall particularly not be responsible for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions contained in its brochures or other literature, late or non-confirmation or acceptance of bookings, loss or damage caused by delays, sickness, injury or death, whatever occasioned by negligence or not. In addition the Tour Arrangers shall have the right at any time at its discretion to cancel any outreach, ministry trip or tour, or the remainder thereof or make any alteration in route, accommodation, price or other details and in the event of any outreach being rendered impossible, illegal or inadvisable due to weather, strike, war, government interference or any other cause whatsoever.
2. Outreach, ministry trip and tour prices and itineraries are subject to alteration without notice at the discretion of the Tour Arrangers and notwithstanding any previous quotation of literature supplied by the Tour Arrangers, the price of any outreach, ministry trip or tour shall be that prevailing at the date on which the booking is made.
3. The Tour Arrangers may in its discretion and without liability or cost to itself at any time cancel or terminate the participant’s booking and in particular without limiting the generality of the aforegoing it shall be entitled to do so in the event of illegal or other unseemly behaviour of the participant, who shall in such circumstances not be entitled to any refund.
4. All baggage and personal belongings will be at the participant’s risk at all times.
5. Each participant must possess such passport and visas which may be necessary, and must comply with all custom and foreign exchange restrictions. The Tour Arrangers shall have no obligation whatsoever in respect of any of the item referred to in this paragraph.
6. No friends, servants, staff or agents of the Tour Arrangers has authority to vary these conditions, and no representative or outreach, ministry or tour leader, escort or other employee or agent of the Tour Arrangers is authorised to commit the Tour Arrangers to any liability whatsoever and the Tour Arrangers will not be bound by any statement or representation unless it is in writing and signed by a duly authorised person appointed by the Tour Arrangers.
7. The outreach, ministry trip or tour leaders appointed by the Tour Arrangers shall at all times be in charge of the outreach, ministry trip or tour and all matters related thereto, and the participants must abide by their decision.
8. All persons travelling under the guidance of the Tour Arrangers shall so travel (car, bus, train, etc), fly, camp, hike, cross bridges and rivers, motorboat, canoe, entirely at their own risk, and the Tour Arrangers does not accept responsibility or liability for any act omission, default or neglect, delay, deviation or failure of itself or its servants, staff, representatives and leaders if any, or any fellow travellers, or of any travel services, hotel(s), boarding house or its servants, for injury, damage or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or howsoever same may be caused.
9. The use of any alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited unless provided by the Tour Arrangers for specific reasons, such as communion wine. Smoking in any building, tent or vehicle for the duration of the outreach, ministry trip or tour will not be allowed.
10. Due to war and instability in certain countries (e.g. Middle Eastern nations, Israel, North African nations, Far East, etc.) the Tour Arrangers cannot guarantee your safety and can therefore not accept any responsibility whatsoever and cannot be held liable for any damage, injury or death caused by road accidents, unrest, war, military actions, hijackings, bomb explosions and acts of terror in any way. Your safety is important to the Tour Arrangers and therefore the Tour Arrangers reserve the right to change or cancel any activity on the tour should they believe that the activity might endanger and/or be a possible threat to the attendee’s life.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11. Prices published are subject to currency fluctuation. Information, tour itinerary and prices may change without notice due to unforeseen rising costs as well as the NZ$ (New Zealand Dollar) - US$ (United States Dollar) currency fluctuations.
12. Certain travel and outreach restrictions and conditions may apply as products and packages are subject to availability at the time of booking and are (or may be) date specific. Seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date travelled. Certain photos published as promotional material of the tour are indicative of geographic location of the trip, tour and/or outreach.
13. The Tour Arrangers are not a carrier itself, hotelier or tour operator. All travel products have been supplied by reputable airline, hotels, guest houses, tourist attraction sites, travel agencies and tour operators and are subject to terms and conditions.
14. All participants must accept and agree to function within the moral and ethical values of the Bible while participating in any ministry trip, outreach and/or tour. The Tour Arrangers hold the right to cancel or end any person’s participation if they feel that a person is not honouring and abiding within the set guidelines of the Bible. Values that the Tour Arrangers upholds are:
- We believe that there is only one God who lives forever in three persons; the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matt 28:19)
- We believe that the Bible is God's Word to the world, speaking to us with authority and without error. (2 Tim 3:16-17)
Indemnity Form for all Israel Tours led by Dr. Abri Brancken & Team and goisrael.co.za 3
- We believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ the Son, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death for us on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and His personal, physical return to rule the earth in power and love. (Jn 1:14-18; 1 Thess 4:16-18)
- We believe that all of mankind is lost in sin and need to turn from it and trust personally in the one and only Saviour, Jesus Christ. All need to be born anew by the Holy Spirit's power into God's family. (Eph 2:1-10; Jn 3:5-7)
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in us as believers and brings love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control, etc. into our lives. He works in and through us with His gifts of grace. (Gal 5:22-23; 1 Cor 12:7-11)
- We believe in the resurrection of every person; to eternal life for the believer and eternal judgement for the unbeliever (Matt 25:31-46)
- We believe in unity for all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and seek community together. We are called to love Him and one another and are enabled to do this as His life flows through us. (1 Cor 12:12-13; Matt 22:37-40)
- We believe in marriage between a natural man and a natural woman as set out in the Bible (Gen 2:24). That sexual activity outside of marriage is sin and that God intended it.
I have read, understood and accepted the above conditions in full. I you do not accept the conditions, do not continue with your registration, but contact us via email to discuss your concerns.
END OF AGREEMENT & T&C's.